Later, after I got off the phone, I started thinking of several exceptions I knew of. Then one particularly poignant example replayed in my mind. Though my eligibility for an early-age marriage is far in the rear-view mirror, the story of John and Nell Wooden remains important to my sense of hope for others.
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Not All of Them!
I had a conversation with a friend of mine over the phone today. We usually talk mostly fishing but every once in a while the topic of relationships comes up. She expressed to me that she believes most couples experience extramarital affairs, especially marriages started at an early age.
Later, after I got off the phone, I started thinking of several exceptions I knew of. Then one particularly poignant example replayed in my mind. Though my eligibility for an early-age marriage is far in the rear-view mirror, the story of John and Nell Wooden remains important to my sense of hope for others.
Later, after I got off the phone, I started thinking of several exceptions I knew of. Then one particularly poignant example replayed in my mind. Though my eligibility for an early-age marriage is far in the rear-view mirror, the story of John and Nell Wooden remains important to my sense of hope for others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment