I do love the rain. It seems like it's the only time the air smells good around here anymore. But Forks just had over 4 inches in 24 hours. So much for 3 days of fishing.
So what to do? House projects? That would be the responsible thing. Fish a lake? That would get the fishing jones. Go cross country skiing? That would be the healthy thing to do, especially since the desert climbing trip is only a month away and I'm about as buff right now as a bowl of jello. Time to dust off the skis. Time to hit the weights. Wait, that sounds familiar... Try to get in some cleaning up around here done, too. The fishing will have to wait. Hopefully next weekend.
Damn it, I knew I should have gone for it last weekend. Something about it being better to regret what you've done than regret what you didn't do. Ya, ya, ya.
Gotta find a new book, too. That Custer and Crazy Horse Book definitely rekindled some old fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment