Well.....
What a long strange trip, indeed. That last entry sounded so full of promise. The previously mentioned blonde is still a friend. The whole passion aspect of our friendship quickly left, which in hindsight, was definitely a good thing.
Not too long after that I met another blonde and together we reached heights of passion I had not known before let alone known I was capable of at my age. Turns out, it was an intense, but short-lived fire. You can't make someone happy if they don't want to be happy. You can't completely trust your heart to someone you can't trust (deja-vu, right?).
Shortly after the predictably nasty break-up, one of my best friends passed away from a quick-hitting cruel disease.
I've pretty much been lost since.
Now, life in many ways has been great at times, but here I am on my ass again, the return of El Gordo. So I had the urge to write here again in hopes that the tide back to fitness and all-around scrappiness will rise again.
Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment